I've been trying to think of an inspirational saying for my blog that won't sound too cheesy but still gets the point across....so far it is still a struggle......
Last night I dreamt the Eman and I were riding on a tandem bicycle and I was in the front and he was in the back and we were trying to find our way to my house and it was getting dark and we had to go up some hills. One hill that we went up was full of blackberry bushes and when we go to the top we realized that it was too steep on the other side to go down on our bike so we went back down the hill and Eman had tons of thorns on him and I had to pick them out. When we were riding I also asked him to remember to peddle to which he replied "ok, Leash....I was just looking at the scenery here Leash.." Once he started helping me out though we were making it up some of the hills no problem.
I saw Amanda from Richmond on the Duke Point ferry lat night...this was a surprise because I didn't think that she knew many people in Nanaimo. It turns out that she was going to go and see Jared Arnott (yup the same one we know) because they are dating (and have been for a month) and she was going with him and his fam to Hornby for the weekend. Small world eh? Anyways it was so nice to chit chat with her for the two hours on the ferry and not be totally bored out of my tree (though I do tend to occupy myself people watching on the ferry so it really isn't THAT bad...) . She is sweet and she and Jared...well good on them...I'm sure that his parents LOVE her!
I slept in until 11am today...it was so nice.....I sure do love it here on the island......sigh......I wish that I could come more often. Today I'm going to take some pics with Wilbur to put on here for the purpose of KB and LL.......look out for some island pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment