So it's December 7th and I haven't written much in here these days. I wish that I had more time so that I can give all of the details of the wedding planning and such, but the fact is that I barely have time to eat and sleep so where on earth am I to fit in blogging?
I am feeling sad and kind of "low" lately. Not about getting married of course, but the realization is starting to sink in that I don't have much more time here before I leave. Heather leaves in just over a week and I have no idea when I will see her again. I feel bad too because I should be spending more time with people like Heather and Laura and Edith and my sister and my family but I am do darn busy all of the time....I feel guilty. I wish that I weren't moving so far away. I wish that I had more time here. I wish that this didn't have to be so hard.
What if I don't make any new friends in NZ? I mean what if I don't make any of my "own" friends (not just Andrew's friends)? What if I don't get a job? I keep thinking that I am going to be really lonely there at first......all of these little anxieties. Making big changes like this hard for me. I can't believe that I am doing it.
2 comments:
Leash, you are going to do awesome in NZ! You will get a job and make so many friends because you are fabulous and sweet. Change is hard, but you are on an exciting adventure-embrace it :) We love you!
Thanks for the support Edith! I love you too and miss you greatly. Thanks for your patience with me being in the room for so long and packing up etc. I am grateful for your friendship and I am very grateful that I got to know you so well over the past couple of months. You and your humour and kindness are just what I needed (and still need) in my life!
Post a Comment