I only have 5 and a half more days left of work and I am so glad. My ankles are really suffering from being on my feet all day - they swell and swell to the point where it there is no place else for the swelling to go so when I walk the tops of my feet start to hurt. The other night I made the mistake of staying on my feet even when I got home (I made dinner and did dishes and made a dessert for our ward christmas activity) and they actually began to throb in the middle of the night. So yeah..it will be good when I don't have to be on my feet anymore all day.
Today has been a calm day. Andy and I did 3 loads of laundry and watched some episodes of LOST from season 3 (we borrowed it from friends and have yet to return it). I made an apple crisp from some apples that were going bad and wrote little Christmas cards for kids in my class. We had breakfast together, which was really nice because it is a rare occurence for us - pancakes and strawberries and bananas. Saturdays have been so busy for us that it was great to just spend the day at home. I needed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment