Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our Anniversary!


December 30th was our 1st wedding anniversary. Andy took the day off of work and we spent it together. We went to a place called Aubergine for lunch which was pretty good. I got him a book and I also made him a photo album with pictures of us from our first year as a married couple. He got me a book on New Zealand birds and a journal from Deseret book. It's hard to believe in some ways that we have been married for a year! It has gone by fast in some respects, but also slowly...maybe because there has been so many changes for me. Anyways, here is a picture of us taken on our anniversary. (I am 32 weeks along at this stage). Happy Anniversary to us! I love you Andrew!

2 comments:

nea and rusty said...

happy (late) anniversary! how cute you are pregnant. you need to post more photos of that! :) hope all is well for you. are you counting down yet? love ya!!

{larissa} said...

congrats to you guys!!