Tuesday, December 07, 2010

It has been a busy day. While Andrew talks to himself (he's watching highlights of hockey games online and likes to exclaim things here and there) I thought why not post?

I was informed today via the NZ post that I have an infringement. Actually it is in Andrew's name but I am at fault. It says the following:

You have received the enclosed Infringement Notice because you either own, were driving, or were lawfully entitled to a vehicle photographed by approved surveillance equipment. This notice gives the details of the alleged offence, the infringement fee and methods of payment...blah blah blah...basically I got a speeding ticket. I was going 61 in a 50 zone and didn't even realize it. The fee - 80 bucks. It sucks to be me but what can I do? Live and learn.

I went and cleaned our old place today. Sister Choi from my ward came and helped and boy am I glad that she did because she was the only one who showed up. Sister Choi is fast and thorough. She is this lovely Korean sister who has 5 boys. She is so soft and gentle though. I just love her. I will miss seeing her in church every Sunday. I am really grateful for her help. This Sunday is our last day in our ward because on the 19th we will begin going to our new ward. I am pretty sure Dandy Andy is going to get a calling right away because people are already scoping him out. The bishop of that ward has asked us to come to the ward activity this Sunday to "get to know people in the ward a little better" and he has also asked Andrew for our phone number. So yeah...he's going to get a calling ASAP I believe. This might sound selfish to say but I really hope that he doesn't get called to WARD clerk or any other calling like that that will keep him busy and pretty much gone all Sunday again. It would be nice for me to be able to go to at least one class without a baby if you know what I mean....so we'll see what happens.

Well, I'm EXHAUSTED so I'm going to bed.

Oh yeah...Karey, if you are reading this we need to plan a Crayola reunion for next summer because I am pretty sure that me and Be-diddle are coming.

1 comment:

Karey said...

That's awesome you might be coming out. I'm going to be on the coast last week of July, first week of Aug but the first week of Aug laura, vicki and i are going to be kayaking. So the flast week of July is best for me. How about you? If not i will try my hardest to come see you guys of course :)