Today I went for a walk with Val and then I went to Diana's house because I left our Ensign there yesterday when I visit taught her. I took Bethany to the Warehouse and bought some leggings for her because they were on sale. She is growing out of many of her clothes and the weather will be getting cooler soon so it will help to put leggings on her little bod. Speaking of B-diddly she is still long and skinny. All arms and all legs really. She has fractionally more hair then she did when she was born and it looks like it will be a dark blonde. Maybe it will be honey blonde like mine was when I was a kid. It is still hard to tell. I can't tell yet if it will be curly. We'll see. She is almost walking by the way! She stands on her own for a few seconds at a time and pulls herself up. She loves reading books and crawling to the bathroom and dumping her bath toys and bath mat (and whatever else she can find) into the bathtub at any time of the day. Sometimes she will grab her two favourite bath toys ( a crab and an octopus) and come crawling out of the bathroom at high speed while still holding them and making these "hm..hm..hm..." noises. She is so funny. She also likes to crawl / chase Kuma. He makes some pretty quick exits though. She is really interested in other kids now too. She wants to touch them and makes all of these noises when she sees them. It is cute! So yeah, that's Bethany. I love that girl!
Well it is late and I must hit the hay. Later skaters
No comments:
Post a Comment