So I got a new calling. I thought for sure that I would be called to Primary because they really struggle with teachers showing up etc. and being consistent..but no...I got called to teach Sunday School. Youth Sunday school! the 15 and 16 year olds! I taught them for the first time this past Sunday and they were all really nice. One of them even thanked me for teaching them....how many teenagers say that? Maybe they won't always be as grateful but I am excited to teach them. It will be a challenge for me because I am not used to preparing lessons for their age group but I am keen to learn and experience whatever comes with it and get to know them. Yay!!!! I'm glad too that I still get to go to Relief Society.
Well, I'm 10 weeks along as of tomorrow (Tuesday) and I'll be glad when this first trimester is over in about 4 weeks or so. I haven't been really sick, (just nauseos here and there) but I HAVE been very, very tired. I find it difficult to have the energy to play with Bethany and take her to places etc. Hopefully this will all subside soon. Got to hit the hay. Later.
2 comments:
congrats on the new calling. that's a good age group to teach.
miss hanging out with you guys heaps!!! hope to cross paths again soon
Wow, that's great that they were so nice to you, and I'm sure you'll be great at it too. I remember when I was pregnant for the first time thinking "How does anyone do this AND have other children? It consumes your life!" And yet, somehow we manage when the times comes, because there's no choice... I hope the tiredness subsides!
Post a Comment