Friday, November 11, 2011
Why are inlaws such a challenge? I guess that not all of them are, but it certainly IS challenging when they are different than you and are very "high energy". Don't get me wrong, my inlaws are kind, generous people and I like them (I can't say I love them because I don't feel that way)....they are just "high energy" and feel exhausted after being around them for awhile because I don't get any quiet time. I don't think that any of them (except for Andrew and his Dad and maybe his brother Jeff too) even know how to be quieter. So, come to think of it...it is is the women of the family that are the chatters and BOY are they ever! I know that my mom is chatterbug herself, but she also doesn't need to be talking the whole time. Andrew's family....not so. So I am trying to be positive about it all and not feel stressed and irritated. I have been the one to do most of the entertaining so far and also why I find it tiring and stressful. Thankfully it is friday and Andrew is taking monday and tuesday off so he can also do his fair share. Am I wrong to feel irritated and stressed and a little tired? Perhaps it is the pregnancy hormones kicking in as well. I'm taking a nap now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment