Thursday, January 04, 2007

Organizing and being a homebody

I've been organizing my room and tidying up around our place. The organization of my room is taking a lot more time than I thought that it would. I'm attempting to clean it in the process so perhaps this is why it is taking awhile...it is so dusty. I found my boxes of ornaments and wall hangings and so I have been putting some of these things up as well (finally). Now that I have the time I am glad to be doing this.

I joined Curves today. It seems like a decent enough place and it is only a 5 minute walk from my place. The ladies there seem to be friendly too, which is even nicer. So we'll see what happens. My goals are to get more fit and to be healthier.

I also made myself a monthy budget today. I really want to try and stick to it so that I can continue paying off my school debts. Again, we'll see what happens.

Aside from being productive I haven't been feeling so much like myself these past few days. Maybe it is the post Christmas excitement and hustle and bustle but I've been feeling kind of melancholy and sad. Overall I'm doing better with this kind of stuff, but sometimes I still get that "alone" feeling.

Laura thinks that I should start a hobby....I'm note sure what though......maybe I should work more on painting and doing artsy stuff like that...or maybe flute (I have been thinking of joining a community band)...I'll have to think about it though.

Karey is gone now...she is on the island. It was good to see her even though her time here was so short. She looks so great and so happy. I'm glad that she is doing well.

No comments: