Thursday, February 01, 2007

So I honked and waved at Laura when I was coming home but she didn't recognize my car. She was too busy carrying her tripod and camera around the neighborhood looking photo ops - probably for her pic of the day deal. She's been gone about an hour and a bit so I imagine she is getting plenty of night shots. Interesting.

Today was a long day. Work, staff meeting, parent meeting, dinner run and then Open House. Only one interested parent showed up for the Open House. It is too early really. Anyways we finished it early and went home. I for one was glad. I'm beat.

So I did well on the first two of my ECE assignments. I got full marks which was nice. Now I'm on to the next ones in which I have to make a puppet show scripts for a skit called "happy tooth sad tooth" and also make puppets and photograph them and then send in the whole works. Interesting.....I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: