Yay! I successfully managed to turn on our gas heater. I have been trying to do without it for a good part of the day (you know, to save money and all), but it is really cold inside (no thanks to the lack of central heating in houses here AND our drafty doors and windows) and my hands are freezing and there are only so many hot drinks that one can have. Also, I am worried that Kuma will get too cold because he has less hair since his operation and he is still recuperating. The last thing he needs is a cold. So yeah, I got the gas heater going. I am actually very apprehensive when it comes to gas heaters / stoves...anything to do with gas...for some reason it just freaks me out. But you gotta do, what you gotta do. Now it will get warmer inside.
Happy Mother's Day to my friends out there who are Mothers and to those who will be Mother's some day! Mother's are special and they are loved.
Andrew and I finally got some wedding pictures developed to send out to people. I pick them up tomorrow. I'm glad that we will have some to put up in our home as well because it will make our place look more like a house. You know what I mean?
Yesterday the primary sang in Sacrament for Mother's Day. They weren't bad considering that they only learned the song last week. They were really quiet though and so were the Youth who also sang for Mother's Day. I'll have to work with the Primary kids on volume when it comes time to prepare for the Sacrament Meeting Presentation.
1 comment:
wedding photos! exciting!
Post a Comment