Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yeah so it is time for a post. I don't really know what to say or what to talk about that is interesting because I feel like my life isn't that interesting these days. I get up. I go to work. I come home. I put dishes away. I do dishes. I make dinner. I do more dishes. I try to get some planning done because there is never any time to do it at school (there always seems to be some kind of meeting that I need to go to either before school or after school and I only have "release time" once every couple of weeks when kids go to computers and I have to be on lunch supervision duty three times a week - teachers work really, really hard here and get paid peanuts....I've decided that I don't want to teach her ever again after I finish my contract....at least not at public school but that's another matter) and then I need to go to bed and the next day everything starts again. My life is not exciting. I find it hard to be excited about the baby coming because I feel so stressed about everything. I feel stressed about us finding a place to live that will be decent enough for a baby. I feel so tired a lot of time and work doesn't help. I feel like I do so many things around here and I never have any time for myself. I just don't feel like I have any joy in my life right now, and this is hard for me.

Meanwhile, Kuma has managed to escape outside twice this past week and since he has had these adventures all he seems to do now is sit at the door and howl mournfully. It is irritating.

Yeah, I know. This is a blah blah blah post and I apologize. I know, I need to post some pics of me and the growing belly. I just don't feel excited about it right now. I've had a rough week with being sick with a tummy bug I think because I haven't been able to keep much down and this has really sucked. I wish I was at home.

2 comments:

Laura said...

leesh. let's talk!

Claudine said...

You know...it's ok to vent! And yeah...you gotta do what's right for you!
Don't ever feel like your making anyone uncomfortable by just relating the truth!
Frankly I find it refreshing...but I do worry about you and I know this funk very well.
Just remember...it comes in 3's and then everything seems to turn around again!

Love you!