Friday, November 06, 2009

Okay, okay. So I had Andrew take some pics of me tonight. I will post them soon once they are downloaded onto the computer. I am actually starting to really realize that I am getting bigger. No more being in denial I guess. I still think that I look a little like a hot crossed bun right now but hopefully I'll be more uniform a few weeks...you know, more like a nice, fresh bun with a rounded uniform top.

Halloween came and went here, with little fanfare. People don't really do Halloween here but I think that they are trying. Sharlene's mom said that she got twenty kids at her house for candy. Still though, it isn't like it is in North America.

Not a lot is new with me. Still working, doing housework stuff, cooking etc. All of those mundane things. Not a lot of excitement with me. Lately though, I haven't been into cooking that much either. Partly because I regularly have problems with acid reflux and heartburn and partly because I'm just not that interested in food lately. Does this make sense? Maybe, maybe not.

1 comment:

nea and rusty said...

are you still having heartburn? i had it bad with one of my pregnancies, but found a great prescription that worked wonders. i'll try to track down the name of it if you're interested.