Monday, October 18, 2010
Caramel Corn anyone?
We are going to the McMaster / Disaster house for FHE. I love the McMasters - Rebecca and Edwin. They are both such a great couple and they are good friends to us. They have cutey cute identical twin girls - Emma and Annelise who are 18 months old so they have their hands full but they are still super friendly and always invite us over. They, and we have a hard time actually doing FHE....we just do. So we decided that we will try and do it together to encourage all of us to get back into the habit. I said that we would bring a treat and Andy suggested popcorn. "Popcorn is too boring" I said. And then I thought of CARAMEL CORN! "Yeah! Make caramel corn!" my eager husband replied! So that is what is in the oven now. This is my first time making caramel corn. I'll let you know if it works out and hey, if so, I'll even share the recipe...share and share alike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this morning when i was driving to work i was thinking about popcorn and then remembered the stuff i made last year. it was white chocolate candycane popcorn. best popcorn ever. You should try it this christmas. It's amazing :)
Yum!!! Can I have the recipie?
Post a Comment