Last night I went to the Relief Society Broadcast and it was good...really good. I needed this spiritual upliftment and reassurance that all of my efforts to keep the house tidy and clean up after others (which, by the way...gets really frustrating at times!) and try to be a good mother and wife and still stay sane are worth it. I mean I know that being a mother and wife are noble "jobs" (for lack of a better word) but it gets hard sometimes...real hard. I guess that I just needed to hear and remember that Heavenly Father is mindful of me and that he loves me.
I went downstairs and asked Grace to turn down her music because it was a bit loud. She really blasts her tunes and the base is so loud! It drives me nuts and anyways I was trying to put Bethany to sleep. She apologized and invited me in for coffee. I really didn't want to go in (she has invited me in once before and I declined because I was busy) and I had laundry to hang so I declined. She seemed kind of disappointed. Oh well. Maybe I'll bring Bethany down for a visit or so sometime soon. We'll see. Well, got to go and rescue Kuma from his cage. He's been in there while I opened the windows and doors and aired the house out. Later all.
2 comments:
we've done the same thing at our house! we print out a calendar and keep it on the fridge with the menu. we've noticed our grocery bill going down and also that we're eating healthier choices too!
hope it works for you too.
Well, so far so good. We'll see how it goes! Thanks for the support Larissa!
Post a Comment