Friday, May 17, 2013

Yesterday was one of the worst days ever. First of all, I have a cold. Runny nose all of the time, sneezing...you name it. Bethany peed in her car seat which meant that I had to take it out and apart and wash the cover and wipe the rest of the seat down and wash the seat under her car seat. I decided I ought to do Jeremy's too so his also got washed and disinfected etc. Then, the lawnmower guy comes and does such a careless job of mowing and weedeating that he gets grass clippings all over my clean laundry that I had hung up (including a pillow that was almost dry - I discovered mould on it the other day so I bleached and washed it and hung it outside - trying to make use of one of the few sunny days we've had). All of it had to be taken down and re-washed. And, all of it now has stains. So not, impressed. THEN as I take it all down I discover a tear in the back of one of the car seat covers that I had washed and hung out to dry. This tear was not there before. I think that the lawnmower guy's weedeater must have hit the cover and melted some of the fabric. By this time I was LIVID! I sent and email to our landlords telling them what happened and they said that they will forward it to the lawnmowing company. I doubt that anything will come of it but I hope that I at least get an apology!!! Then Bethany had another pee accident in the bathroom and was playing with the door with Jeremy and got her fingers stuck under and started wailing. Yeah...not fun...not at all.

Today is a new day and I still have a cold but so far no drama other than Jeremy hating his big, thick winter jacket that I put on him (he car barely move) and Bethany's usual selective hearing and responding.......motherhood.

No comments: