Me and Izz are hanging. I'm doing various things on the computer and she is right in front of me all curled up and loving the little pets I'm giving her. She's been such a "mama's girl" today - wanting to be around me all of the time. I love it when she is like this. She is so cute with her long body all stretched out and her head resting on her petite paws. How could anyone not love her? She is so sweet!
So Laura and Heather have been planning their trip to the STATES today. I chose to leave the room. Boooooooooooooo! I wish that I was going! They are going to have so much fun while I'm here going to work. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Well it is 8:30 and my goal is to go to bed early so I must retire. good night
No comments:
Post a Comment