Friday, June 27, 2008

"I so sorry, please give me a chance"

This is what was written in the apology note that Ted gave to me a few weeks ago. I had met with his Aunty to ask for her support in helping him to be ready to be at school and to listen well and be patient and not interruput me. I think that she had a "real talking to" with Ted because he came to me the next day with this really long letter which was written by his Aunty but the words were his.

In the letter he kept saying that he was "so, so sorry" and that he "will listen to you (me)" and that "I will never threw anything and I don't do like "why" and at study time I will never talk any people and I will never intrupt you and I know I now so many grammar and whiting and see Miss. Elicia now i can whit sentence but I'm really, really sorry about that please give me a chance". He kept saying in his letter how sorry he was and was basically begging me to give him another chance. His letter was so cute and so sincere that it almost broke my heart and I felt bad in a way for talking to his Aunty. Ted is such a great kid, yes he drives me crazy alot of the time because he always wants to talk to me and he always wants my attention but he has a good heart and he is funloving and humourous. I am glad that he is coming back in September.

In one week Rebecca comes! Whooohooo! I am so excited! Yay! I can't believe she will actually be here. This is going to be a wicked summer!

No comments: