Monday, March 09, 2009

Laundry is mundane but I do not mind it......

Last night Andrew told me that he thinks that I am "resourceful".

"Really?" was my surprised reply. "Do really thinks so?"

"Why? Don't you think that you are?" he asked.

"Well, yes, I think so. I just didn't think that you thought so or that you even noticed." I answered.

So I take it as a compliment. Andrew really isn't one for giving out a lot of compliments or telling me the postive things that he notices about me (like my "resourcefulness") so I am always surprised when he does say something. Thanks Andrew.

Today is a day of much laundry. It is sunny and very windy out = a great day for laundry because it dries quickly on the line. As I was in the shower I heard the phone ring but then there was no message. I am pretty sure that it was Andrew calling me from working as asking me to do laundry today because the weather is good for it. He often asks me and reminds me of things that I already know. I usually tell him that I already know, or I am already doing it. In time, I am sure that this will lessen. Yesterday I told him that he is lucky that I am so patient with his peculiarities and his particularness. He told me that he is lucky to have me. He's right. Excuse me, got to go and hang some laundry...this is load number three.

No comments: