Friday, July 17, 2009

Today I thought that our new car had been stolen from the mall parking lot. Why? Because I forgot where I had put it...duh? I met Becks and her neice Aalyana at the mall for hot chocolate and then we did some shopping and were gone for about 4 hours all together. When I came back to find my car I had forgotten that I had parked it near a different entrance than the one I was looking at so yeah, after about a half hour of walking up and down the aisles and saying some prayers and trying not to panic...I realized my mistake and felt a HUGE rush of relief. I was already thinking - what am I going to say to Andrew? Did I really lock the doors? I was glad to find it.

I didn't buy much because we are on a budget but I did buy a new church outfit. A long brown skirt and a red and brown top. I needed a new church outfit and I'm excited to wear it on Sunday.

Well, not much else is new with me.

2 comments:

Mom E said...

i like your new blog background!!! did you do it yourself?

LeashyLoo said...

I wish! No, it was Laura's sister Bethany who did it for me. Cute eh? I love it!