Today at Maru I was corrected on the way that I said a kid's name. Corrected by kids that is! Oh how they LOVE to do that. The boy's name is Shawn. So I said this way...I mean wouldn't you? You would if you came from North America. So this little girl name Summer says to me "his name isn't Shawn, it's Shown(the way that it sounds in her accent)". That's what I said I told her. "No you didn't you said Shaawwwn". I explained that I spoke differently because I came from a different country and by then she didn't care anymore and neither did I.
So, I got a job! I got the Kindergarten job at the school that I interviewed at earlier this week! I went for my second interview today and it went well and then about an hour and a half earlier they called me and offered me the position! I am so stoked because I LOVE teaching Kindergarten. It is my favourite age group to teach! And the school seems to great. The principal is great, the secretary is nice and the school just has a really great feel to it. I am so blessed. Heavenly Father has really blessed me a lot lately and I am grateful for him.
2 comments:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy you got a job!!!!!!! That didn't take long hey?
Post a Comment