Wednesday, April 07, 2010

It was the black one - the feline - that put her over the edge

Kuma - my cat- is a rascal. I think that I've mentioned this before. Well, since Bethany has joined our family it seems to me that he has become worse. He walks on the table when I am occupied feeding her and can't shoo him off....he sneaks into our bedroom as soon as he sees the door open (even for a second) and runs under the bed where I can't get at him easily. He has escaped outside twice in the past week or so when I have opened the front door and had my hands full with Bethany and bags.....he sleeps on my clothes in my suitcase....he has become such a troublemaker. Yesterday he slipped his body out the door as I was coming in from the car with Bethany and ran outside and down the road to chase the neighbor's cat. I was thinking...how on earth am I going to get him? I put Bethany back in her car seat (thankfully she wasn't upset) and went to find him and he had run right up the front door and was waiting for me. I wasn't sure if he was going to stay there so I grabbed him and put him in the bathroom and shut the door and he stayed there for awhile. I was so mad! The little jerk! Last week he did the same thing and chased the neighbor's cat and I had to go out there in my pjs and climb under a tree to get him - I am sure that I was quite the sight. Anyways...anyone want a black cat for awhile? I think I need a break from him.

2 comments:

Laura said...

what a brat! although i found the picture of you climbing under a tree in your pjs quite amusing. remember us rescuing izzy from the ledge of the apartment?

LeashyLoo said...

How can I forget? She is such a brat too. I hope that she remembers me when I come and visit you.