It has been sunny and windy today - almost perfect laundry drying weather. Well good for fall anyway. Yesterday I discovered mould growing on one of our pillows so I "Exit-Moulded" it and then hand washed it today (of course it would be one that can only be hand washed) and then hung it on the line to dry with some other laundry. Mould grows like crazy in this part of the world and it is a constant battle.....sigh....that's life down here I guess.....
We leave for Canada in about 2 weeks. Am I excited? YES! YES! YES! I feel like there is much to do to get ready though....figure out who will get us to the airport, get Kuma sorted out........get or mail sorted out....pack.....it will all come together though and soon we will be flying to a warmer climate for 6 weeks.....yay!!!!!
I was at The Warehouse today to pick up some onesies for Bethany and some hot water bottles on sale (2 for 10 bucks.....that's a sweet deal here). The Warehouse is like wal-mart but not nearly as good. It is ok. Anyway I was there and this lady (who works for the photography place inside the Warehouse called Pixiphoto - their photos are sooooo expensive) was stalking people with kids and asking them if they wanted to sign up for a 10 photo sitting and blah blah blah....anyway....I was dreading having her come up to me because they just don't take "no" for answer and then when I try to be firm I come out sounding mean.....anyway, she came up to me said "I've talked to you already haven't I?"......I said "yes" and smiled and she walked away. Now, this isn't a complete lie because a few months ago I did see this same lady and she tried to get me to sign up for a photo sitting....I think that she must have recognize my face and thought that she had talked to me today. I was glad to get out of that one!
I have to go. Bethany is crying and WILL not go for a nap. What gives? I've been trying for hours! She is tired but she keeps fighting it. I want her to sleep so that I can have a wee bit of "me time" before I have to start making dinner......grrr.......it looks like it won't happen today.
1 comment:
can't wait until you come! mold on your pillah=gross.
Post a Comment