Events of the past few days:
- Found out that my friend's uncle passed away suddenly - how very tragic and shocking since we stayed with him and his wife a little over a month ago
- Had a family "date" at the beach this morning......the three of us played in the sand and made sandcastles...what a treat!
- Did laundry - I actually don't mind doing laundry...there is something deeply satisfying to me about taking clean, dry, laundry off the clothesline and folding it to put away...
- Stayed home on Sunday because I was feeling exhausted and not well.
- Made Tracy's buns for dinner and I think that today's batch was the best one yet....I'm working on getting the recipe right
-Talked to my mom and Eman on Skype
- Found out a mould remover recipe and bubbles recipe that are "tried and true"
- Made watermelon kiwi popsicles - they didn't work out - I don't recommend this
- Dreamt that I was in an earthquake and went to pick up Bethany from daycare (that's where she went in my dream) and the workers there were not letting anyone inside but were telling parents that some of their children didn't make it. They asked me what my child's name was and I couldn' t remember but a worked recognized me and brought Bethany out to me. She was ok but needed an oxygen mask. I called Andrew to tell him what happened and he was mad that I had lost my cell phone in the process.
-Found out that Karey, Eeds and Tante Nel got the letters, pics and cards that I sent to them.
-Started reading The Time Travellers Wife but put it down after a few pages - a little too crude in some parts for me. Tried reading The Constant Princess but it doesn't hold my attention.
-Contemplated experimenting with painting again - especially since Andrew bought me new acrylic paints for Christmas. Need to make the time and just do it.
That's about it. Tomorrow I go and see my midwife. I'll be at the 25 week mark. Still quite a few weeks to go...will this one be a boy or a girl? I wonder? What do you think?
1 comment:
sorry to hear about your friend's uncle. sad.
i got your letter and pics too. i think i told you on fb. super cute.
did you feed the failed popsicles to the 'birds'?
i'm glad you stopped reading the time traveler's wife. i wish that i had. too crude is right.
i think another girl! but maybe a boy...
Post a Comment