Saturday, April 14, 2012
Just finished planning my SS lesson for tomorrow. It is on the sacred plates and preserving them and their importance. Interesting. Not sure if the youth will find it interesting but that's life. It is school holidays so there may not be many in my class anyway because people in NZ tend to go away a lot on the school holidays. Usually it seems to be camping. The other day someone asked me if Andrew and I go camping. My reply "we would....if we had camping gear". Which is the truth really. True, we are busy...but if we had the gear we would make the time to go. But.....sadly we don't have any camping gear....not even a sleeping bag. And acquiring those things are not a priority for us right now. Someday.........I've been saying that a lot lately..."Someday".......like someday we will have our own house and yard that we love with a sandbox in it and swing set......and someday we will each have a car so that neither of us has to rely on the bus.....and someday we will live close to family......and someday Andrew will have a job that he enjoys and where he gets paid more and we will be able to afford more things.......and someday we will be able to put more money into savings.......ok so there are lots of "Somedays" in my future and who knows when they will happen? I have to believe and have faith that they WILL happen though. We won't always struggle with things. I know we won't. I need to believe in these dreams and continue to have hope AND, ESPECIALLY, enjoy my life right now. There are so many good things in my life now and I am grateful for them. I know that God is mindful of me but that he always wants me to be happy with how things are right now....in the moment. This is something I am learning to do....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment