Thursday, April 18, 2013

I went to some stake Leadership training for Primary a couple of weeks ago and the newly called Stake Primary president kept stressing that secretaries should never feel unused. She kept encouraging all of the presidencies to use their secretaries in a multitude of ways. It was kind of annoying because she made it seem like secretaries are kind of lazy and that presidencies should be giving them more and more work to do. Thankfully, my presidency isn't like this. I NEVER feel unused. I just spent 2 hours on the computer doing secretary stuff - reminding parents of their kids' assignments (now that we have split sharing time into junior and senior primary there are even MORE kids' parents to remind) and reminding presidency members of things they need to do etc. And there is more. Always more. Got to go. my son is crying for me to take him out of his bed. He is probably scared of the neighbour's voice....she is shouting for her missing cat.

No comments: