Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I've had a major problem with mastitis this time around. I mean I had the problem a few times with Bethany but more so with Jeremy. What gives? He is 11 and a half months old now and I planned to nurse him until he was a year but I was forced to give it up a couple of weeks ago. Why? Because of his teeth. He kept biting me! Can you say "PAIN?" After weeks of this (I tried the whole take him off and say no thing but he just wasn't getting it) and one awful night of a chomp I decided then and there that he and I were done. So he's taking a bit of formula for the next couple of weeks and meanwhile I am trying to heal. Enter mastitis (for the millionith time). I am so, so SO sick of dealing with it. It is painful and uncomfortable and I just want to feel normal again. Frankly, it is getting me down a bit. For real.

No comments: