Mom said today "Aren't you going to be roasting with two shirts on?"....... My reply was "no" (but in my head I was thinking "I hope not").......
Yesterday was Erin's BD party and mom and Eman and I went. It was a bit of an ordeal getting ready and going out there because mom was doing the peaches and then we got a call from Brock asking us to pick up Margaret and then when we were finally able to leave Debbie Litsky called and asked mom to pick her up and Laine called and by the time we were able to leave it was 2pm and that is when we were supposed to pick up Margaret at her place in Departure Bay where she lives. And then we were just going up Lantzville Rd and mom yells out in alarm "we forgot the potato salad!!!!" and so I do a U-ee and we are going back down the hill and into our long driveway and mom runs in to get the salad and then we were off to margarets. I was feeling a little nervous because in the past when we have been late picking her up she has been pretty mean about it...so I didn't really know what to expect...anyways we went to pick her up and surprisingly margaret was really pleasant and patient about us being late....phew.....and then we were off
When we got to Erin's the girls came out and gave us hugs and I saw Evan running around. He is such a big, but happy baby....almost always smiling. He's funny. Veno came and greeted us too and we came in and Autumn showed me her room and their new dog Johnny Bravo - a chiuaua - and a mean one at that......I stayed away from him except for feeding him a few chips. We stayed for a couple of hours and then we headed out to Oma's and hung out with Oma and Jackie and Si and Keiran and then we headed home. And this was our Sunday.
Today it is back to the mainland. Mom just finished telling me the circumstances in which Lilac left....I'm glad that she's gone...she sounded like a rude person and kind of weird...a bit of a freeloader too and mom doesn't need to deal with that. Oh well, it was an experience I guess eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment