Awww....I have to go back to Van tomorrow and I am feeling kind of sad about it. I love the island! I love th calmness here...I love Lantzville....I love that it doesn't take an hour to get anywhere.....I love that traffic isn't nuts....I love that I'm close to mom and Oma.....this is my home. I don't want to go back to Vancouver with its hustle and bustle and craziness. Vancouver isn't home. It is just a temporary place.
My "island times" always seem to be so short....too short. I wish that I had my job but here. Maybe not Lantzville persay but on the island. This is where I truly feel like me and I'm not all stressed with all of the environmental stresses of the big city.
Well I'll have to write more later because Oma called and we need to go there for dinner.
2 comments:
Leash,
I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling so blue lately. It sounds like you are having a really hard time. Please know that I am always here for you and I think of you often. If you need anything, please ask.
Take care.
aww thanks lisa! i appreciate it...sorry i haven't been able to get in touch with you yet....please don't take it personally...i haven't had much time for any of my friends these days...hopefully life will calm down a bit and i can maintain some sort of normal schedule!
Post a Comment