Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I'm feeling irritated and tired today. Grr....I feel annoyed with my kids because both of them are so needy today. At the moment Jeremy is wailing in his bed. He is tired and just wants to be held while he sleeps. As soon as I put him in his bed he begins to wail. What's the deal? Bethany - being two - has selective hearing and listening at times and today especially I feel irritated with it. I usually have so much patience with my kids but I guess that sometimes I just reach my limit. I know why I feel this way though. It is because I pretty much never get a break from them except when I am sleeping (which doesn't count). Andrew is busy with work and his school work and helping translate missionary lessons for a Japanese girl and he just got called to the Sunday School Presidency and they want him to teach a Japanese Sunday school class every Sunday. I am ALWAYS with the kids. Hello? I need a break too! Meanwhile, Jeremy is still wailing. This boy wants to eat like every 2 hours which is also annoying because it makes it hard to get anything done. ARGGGHHHH!

1 comment:

Laura said...

sounds like you need to scrape together some elicia time. it's important! even if it's simple and short. get some time!