Sometimes I use this blog to vent - no news there. I wish I could just be completely honest on here with my feelings without worrying about people finding out and the possible after effects of it. I find it hard to be so far from my really good friends - the ones that I can talk to about anything and everything and they will never judge me and will try to empathize with how I feel. You guys know who you are. I love you and miss you greatly.
Sometimes I feel so alone here. Yes, I have friends but it is different because few of them "really" know me. I didn't grow up with anyone here or spend long periods of them with them.
I'm struggling with some things of a personal nature. I love being a mother and I love my children. They mean the world to me. I would do anything for them. I never feel that they are a burden. They are so innocent and loving and trusting.
I got to go and put Jeremy to bed. I will try and continue this post later.
1 comment:
elicia, what about making your blog private and inviting only those people you want to read it. that way no one else can stumble on it.
Post a Comment