Today has been one of "those" days. I feel exahausted. My kids have both been so needy today that I feel like I haven't had a moment's rest. Jeremy has Bethany's cold and is wanting to be held and cuddled lots. Meanwhile, Bethany is learning to use the toilet (with lots of accidents) and wants Mummy to do this with her and that with her......this is a recipe for craziness!
We managed to get out of the house today and go to the "new park" as Bethany likes to refer to it. There is sand at the playground so we took Bethany's sand toys and she had a wonderful time playing in the sand. On the way back to the car we fed some ducks. Bethany was breaking up her bread into tiny little pieces and throwing it towards one duck and soon we had about 6 ducks following around quacking for more food. I was throwing my bread here and there and everywhere and naturally the ducks (and some sparrows and pigeons too) were gobbling it down as fast as possible. Bethany, out of the blue says "These ducks are hungry!" I had to laugh at her expression. I love how she is becoming more aware of things and spontaneous with her language.
No comments:
Post a Comment