Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Today is Day 2 of feeling tired and impatient with my kids. I know that I these feeling come from not having time to myself and from pretty much doing everything. It's is frustrating. I feel like a single mom a lot of the time. Enough said on here.

Bethany has a cold. She was coughing last night and had a runny nose today and now I hear that it has gone into her chest. Poor kid. I think that we will take it easy tomorrow.

I tried Jeremy on some rice cereal. Solids for the first time today. He kind of made a face but I think that he swallowed some. He is a smiley little fellow and I am grateful for the joy he brings to my life. I am grateful too for Bethany and her funny expressions. I was Skyping Laura Ann Clarke last week and Bethany wanted to watch the Wiggles so she told me to "Turn the girl off". This still makes me chuckle!

No comments: