I was awakened this morning by Mike using a leaf blower to tidy up the front lawn of the apartment.....it was loud...but it was about 10:30 so I thought it was time to get up.
It is grey outside today...it is the kind of day where you just want to stay inside and watch t.v.....but there are things that I need to do so this will have to wait. I practiced both pieces for the flute choir that I am playing in and decided that i like the 3rd part the best. The 4th part has all of these low notes and it is really boring. I am hoping to play the 3rd part this time.
So I picked up my screens and after the whole fiasco of returning screens and ordering new ones and them forgetting about my order and then calling and ordering them again and then forgetting them at RONA and finally picking them up.....the end result is that the are now too big. I don't care though....I can't return them so I am going to make them fit somehow...I'll even duct tape them if I have to.
The moral of the story - I'm not meant to do construction of any sort and I do not know how to measure screens properly.
Laura really wants me to make some speculaas today. I think that I will.
Heather is back East visiting her fam. She has asked me to look after Rothko and stay overnight at her house so he doesn't feel abandoned. She left a schedule for me and I start next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment