Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pantry pests

Yes I think that this IS the season for pantry pests though I think that ours are gone. At least I hope so! Gross! They were worse than silverfish!

So I changed my comments thing on Wilbur's Wanderings so that anyone can comment on that blog now (go ahead sis!).

Not much new and interesting has been happening to me lately...same old same old....I rode my squeaky bike to Safeway tonight and it was a nice (albeit short) ride. I'm hoping to so some more riding in the evenings on some of the quieter streets...I have lights and my reflector vest. I'm not too keen on my bike though because of it's squeakiness....it bothers me...so I may borrow Laura's until I can get someone to look at mine.

4 comments:

Karey said...

sorry to rain on your parade but last time i tried to ride Lauras back the chain was stuck really bad and i don't think it is fixed. Why don't you just buy some wd40?

Karey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LeashyLoo said...

yeah I think that I just might check it out... though part of the squeakiness is the brakes rubbing against the tires....I had some guy at a shop look at it last year and he told me that he can't get rid of the squeakiness....we'll see..

Laura said...

karey, i got it fixed! remember how i went on the girl's bike hike??? doydoydoy