Ouch! I just bit my lip really hard and now it is puffing out a bit....gross. It happened as I was chewing my coleslaw....I guess I was a little over-excited about the chewing.
Cyril came and sat beside me in church today and it was an experience. He kept saying random things to me like telling me that the reason he wasn't at church last week was because he was in Abbotsford and that he thought that he was going to have to "wing" his talk today because even though he was scheduled to give on Diana Wong was asked to give on instead and he didn't see her in the stand. He also told me about his cold and at another time he excused himself to go and clear his sinuses (yes he actually said this). He also told me that Randy gave him his newsletter because he couldn't find his and he told me about how he likes the orange flavour fisherman's friends but lime is his favourite. These were all said to me in random within an hour.
It was annoying because I didn't really feel like talking but then I also didn't want to be rude. He is such a strange guy. He talks to anyone. Next week I'll wisely sit against the pew so that hopefully he won't come sit next to me.
In choir this girl named Marika who plays the piano was asking us about Leif. She wants to set her friend up with him. Ha! Ha! Good luck.....Leif is always in his own little world but as Laura said...maybe Marika's girlfriend will be "the one". Maybe....
Not much is new and exciting with me. I don't really lead such an interesting life these days. I've been feeling kind a mix of things lately. I've been feeling kind of sad because there seems to be so many people that me and my family know who have been dying lately. The other day mom told me that Tante Gre passed away which has dampened my spirits because she is someone that I did know well. Yes, yes this is part of life...but it is hard. I've also been feeling a lot of anxiety lately though I can't pinpoint exactly why or where it is coming from. So I haven't been in the brightest of spirits. Sometimes I just feel like I am stuck in rut and that my life is so boring and not exciting. Yes I have a great job and I'm going to school and moving in a wonderful direction with me career (which I am happy about) but I also feel like my life is so mundane. Sometimes I feel like my life will always be like this....like it will always be boring and I'll always be on my own. I know, I know....I'm sounding like a pity party....but I just get so frustrated sometimes.
I went to Jana's for dinner and met her cats and her two great Danes. They are beautiful dogs and so cute. Jana was trying to talk me into getting an Aquarium with some tetra fish in it (she has one) because they are quite calming and they have a sale on them at Petcetera where you can get the Aquarium and filter and a whole bunch of stuff in it for around 30 bucks. Yes, it would be nice to have one because they probably would be calming but where to put them? And anyways...they are just another things for me to clean and look after so forget it. Izzy and Archie are enough.
Rain, rain, Rain....we have had a lot of it these days. Tis the season I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment