It's Saturday and it was somewhat nice outside but now it is greay again. We are supposed to be getting even MORE stormy weather. Nice. So I don't know if everyone who reads this has heard but we have a "boil water" advisory and it is still on for residents of Vancouver, Burnaby and the North Shore. Basically we are advised to boil our water for a full minute and let it cool before drinking it or washing with it or whatever. It kind of seems like olden times but if you saw the cloudy "clean" water in our toilet you would do the same. This makes me even more grateful for good old Lantzville water.....wish I was there now!
Last night I spent the night at Heather's place because she asked me to do this so that Rothko won't be lonely at night. I have to admit that I don't really want to sleep there for a full week but I said that I would so I will. Laura and I rented Elizabethtown last night and I definitely would NOT recommend it to anyone. It was painful to watch because it was so dumb and I could hardly wait for it to be over. What a disappointment...so much for our plan of watching a decent chick flick. So back to Rothko...well he didn't sleep with me which is just was well. He was sleeping on my lap this morning though and I was petting his stomach (forgetting that not all cats like this...Archie and Izzy do) and he got so mad that he scratched and bit me and then jumped off my lap. And then he gave me a dirty look. Rotten cat......he is too spoiled.
I should go out and get some of the things that we need like kitty litter but I really don't feel like it. It is hard for me to make myself go out and do stuff like this on Saturdays because I hate the busy traffic and all of the people and the mundane-ness of it all....sigh....next week is such a busy week for me though with working on report cards.....I'm starting to feel really tired I feel like I'm falling into the anxiety cycle again and this frustrates me because I am trying so hard to keep myself out of it. Jeez......well I better go and force myself to get the things that I need.
1 comment:
Yeah, I agree with you about Elizabethtown, it was painful to watch- bad acting, predictable, cheezy,etc.....
Post a Comment