I had a meeting today with some parents and some co-teachers and well....it was a heavy one. The parents were quite wound up and upset. Basically, this is all that I can really say...but the meeting was..well....really heavy. I'm feeling the heaviness now.
I'm feeling tired...my body feels tired and really, there isn't a whole lot of reason why it should. for months I have been feeling like this...low energy, lethargic...so much so that I pretty much have ti drag myself to Curves. I keep thinking that it is just a phase and that I will snap out of it...but I'm not snapping out of it. My sis gave me the idea of a problem that I may have that is causing this so I'm going to go to a Naturalpath and get it all checked out. I'll do anything at this point because I'm tired of feeling like this.
I'm sick of the look of my blog already. The pink has got to go.
Burns Bog is burning once again. I haven't heard yet how the fire started but I could see the line of smoke drifting towards White Rock and South Surrey as I was driving home from school. I hope that they can put the fires out soon.
I'm driving a courtesy car from BOYD autobody right now while mine is getting fixed. It is a toyota corolla and man, does it drive nicely. Still though, I hope that my car is fixed soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment