It's another scorcher outside.....and I have to subject myself to it by walking to the doctor's office. I go to Albany Family Medical Clinic, which is a good 30minute walk down the road from my place. I like walking, I really do. But in the intense heat it is little more than enjoyable as I sweat most of the way. My only consolation is that it is downhill on the way there. I have broken blister on the bottom of my foot from walking so much in my favourite Havaiana flipflops so my feet are a little tender. Sigh....no one else is crazy enough to walk outside at this time of the day.
I have a medical exam today. I need it so that I can apply for a work permit. Today they do the basics but then they will refer me for blood work and a chest exam. Great. Hope all goes well.
1 comment:
Oh you sound miserable! I promise it gets better. It has to! There's no place to go once you've hit rock bottom but up!
At least you get to live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. I'd die to live there...or heck even visit. It's been my goal since..who knows when. Keep me updated on everything and good luck with passing all your medical exams. I know you will!
Post a Comment