ARghhh! I AM SICK OF THE ANTS AND SPIDERS IN THIS PLACE! What's the deal? I vaccum, I clean, I spray, yet they still linger around here. I am sick of this place. I just want to live in a clean, spider and ant-free place that has lots of light and is not falling apart. Is this too much to ask? Really?
2 comments:
hey leash-- remember that basement place where you visited us the first time here in wash? your place is reminding me of how i felt about that apartment we had. needless to say, i hear you and i can definitely relate. sorry.... maybe i can say that the bad places will help you be all the more excited and grateful for the good ones someday, right???
Yes, I do remember that place and I remember too that you were not so fond of it....you're right. I need to just suck it up and know that living here is not forever. I think that the hard part for me is that I have "been there and done that" - as in I've lived in spidery places before when I had roommates and my last apartment was finally NOT a basement and it had so much light and hardwood floors and so much space...I just loved it.....it was hard for me to come to this, but I will manage. Thanks for reminding me that I need to be grateful for what I have!
Post a Comment