Thursday, April 09, 2009

Scavenger Hunt

So since Andrew won't be here for Easter I created this mini scavenger hunt for him to find his stash that I bought for him. Might as well have some fun with it! Anyways, he likes it when I do stuff like this for him because it makes him feel special and loved and his parents were never into stuff like this when he was a kid so I might as well be. There are only 5 clues because really, you can't do a lot in a place that is as small as ours. I hope he likes it though!

I bought myself some Easter treats because I didn't think that Andrew would do it (mostly because he is so busy) so Easter isn't as exciting for me in that regard. Whatever. At least I have some chocolate! I'm looking forward to attending conference this weekend. It is always a week later in this side of the world and also when I was in Taiwan. I can't wait because me and Becks are going together. Hopefully we'll have our hair straighteners by then and I can do my hair in a cool way. I got it trimmed last week and Charlene (my hairdresser here) straightened it and I gotta say, I looked hot! Can't wait to try it again. Don't worry, I'll still do the curls. It will be fun to have the straightened around to experiment with though and all.

My cousin Rachelle, the rower, is getting married in September to her fiance Alex. They are getting married in Victoria on my mom's birthday. I sure wish that I could go! I feel sad that I won't be able to because all of my family will be there and she will look so beautiful. Sigh...I guess that this is going to be the first of many family things that I will miss..........

2 comments:

Karey said...

I love scavenger hunts. I remember when Laura would alway do them for me for easter but she would forget where she hid things and months later i would still find little eggs.

Have a fun weekend! Happy Easter. miss you!

LeashyLoo said...

Thanks Karey! I miss you too! Scavenger Hunts rock!