Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's a beautiful day in the neigborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood.....

It is indeed a beautiful day, The sun is shining, the sky is blue and I am happy! I LOVE sunny days like this! We were going to go to a Moon Festival this afternoon but, we ended up helping the McMasters move instead. Well, Andrew helped with the moving part and I helped Rebecca's mom look after the twins. They are 2 and a half years old and really, really busy! For the most part it went well, but they were starting to "lose" it at around noon - their naptime. I was thankful that Rebecca and Edwin came back by then so that the ladies could go to sleep and we could come home and but Bethany for a sleep. So, now, what to do? Should I go out for a walk at the beach? Should I go to Starbucks and get myself a treat and go and read at the beach? The world's my oyster!

In other news, I've been thinking of trying to wean Bethany off of both her bottle and soother...not at the same time though. The thing is that the only way that she will drink milk is from a bottle and I usually give her one before she has her nap in the afternoon and before bed. AND, she only has her soother when she is sleeping. So, I am not sure how to do this because both are associated with sleeping. She is only 18months old so I am not too worried about her having these things but I definitely don't want her to be a 3 year old with a bottle and a soother. I've tried giving her milk in a cup but she's not interested. I'll wait until she is a little bit older and see then.

Well, I don't have much else to write. Later

No comments: