Why oh why do the landlords of the house next door have to rent to a bunch of partiers? It is a huge house and there are like 5 or 6 people living in there....young people in their twenties I believe. I don't care so much that it is young people but I am tired of partiers! Especially when their house is SO close to our house and the windows are only single pain. We had to call noise control 3 X on the last set of young yahoos because they were so loud. Then they moved out and all was quiet for a few days and Andrew and I had our fingers crossed that a family would move in there. No such luck. We now have another set of "slightly older" yahoos. Guys and girls. Sigh....Why oh why?
In other news I am trying to find a way to make some extra money. I've thought about selling Monavie. A lot of members and non-members in Canada that I know do it and they are successful and Lisa M makes it seem like it is so easy but I have my reservations....what if I can't get people here to buy it? So many people here do NuSkin and I've been approached 3 different times to see if I might be interested in selling it. Well, it is not actually selling it...it is more me getting signed up with it and then getting people signed up under me and then helping those people get signed up under them and whenever those people buy products I get commission from it. This is basically how Monavie works too. NuSkin I am not interested in. They have anti-aging products and new revolutionary technology that reduces wrinkles and yadda yadda yadda but what would I do with any of those? How could I market them? I don't need those things yet (at least not many) because my skin is pretty good. And I wouldn't pay so much money for make up etc. so NuSkin is out. Monavie is special juice that is energizing and good for you. I would be more into that kind of a thing. But, again I have my reservations. I don't want to be begging people to sign up with me....I guess that I just feel a little stressed because Andrew and I are trying to figure out his "finish school" future and it sure would help if we had some extra income because then we might be able to afford two cars so that he can go to and from work faster and get home earlier and have more time to study....
Anyway...I guess I am feeling some pressure in this area. I don't want to put Bethany in daycare though, I just don't feel like it is the right thing to do. Any thoughts, suggestion, comments would be gratefully received. I know that everyone struggles and I am sure that we will get through it....I just get discouraged some times.
No comments:
Post a Comment