Thursday, December 14, 2006

December is a crazy month

Fatima asked Laura why I don't write in my blog anymore.....well Fateemee, life's been busy......it's been busy...sigh...

Laura and Heather and Linda and I are watching the end of The Biggest Loser. The guy who won lost over 200 pounds. I want to be on that show......

In January Laura and I are going to start going to the gym at least 3 times a week. We are going to go in the mornings before work. I hope that I can do it. I mean I hope that I can be dedicated about doing it and that I will like doing it because I need to get control of my health and my body. I'm just afraid that I will fail.

So yeah, I've been busy. I'm excited for school to be over though and for Christmas holidays to start. I'm tired...really tired and I'm ready for a vacation.

I'm trying to think of something interesting to talk about but other than work there really isn't a whole lot. We are preparing for our winter concert which is next week and I am sad that no one will be here to come and see it. The kids will be so cute and I would love to be able to introduce family or friends to some of the people that I work with and some of the children that I teach. This is what happens from being over here and being so "removed" from the family...oh well. That's life I guess.

Well got to run. I'm trying to make a goal of getting to bed at 10:30 and it is nearly that time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, sister! I hate that you're so tired all the time. You really DO need a vacation! Only a week away, I can't wait to see you! We'll have to go to Mad About Ewe and then rent dumb girlie movies!

LeashyLoo said...

Yes we will! I can hardly wait!