Monday, December 18, 2006

I think that Izzy is glad that Adriel is gone and that is nice and quiet in the house again. She was pretty freaked out by him and seemed to take off whenever he was in the room. She also had diarrhea (in her catbox thankfully but she required some wipe-age on the buttage if you know what I mean) which she hasn't had for a long time. I think that it was from her being stressed. Archie on the other hand seemed wary of the babe but was more brave - tapping on the head with his paw to see if he would move. I think that curiousity overtook the fear in his case.

It is Christine's going away pizza dinner tonight at her place. We are all supposed to bring a topping and I think that I am just going to bring some Asparagus to fry up. Asparagus on pizza is tasty and if you haven't tried it I suggest you give it a taste. Then I am going to go to Heather's place to watch Survivor. I hope that Yule wins...he's my favourite.

I am tired. I was up late working on Karey's present. I sure hope she likes it. Yesterday I did some Christmas shopping. Now I just have to buy for mom and Eman. I looked at MArk's Workwear World for a nice shirt or sweater for him but I couldn't see anything really "nice" there. I mean they had work clothes for guys and loungewear and polo shirts but all of the polo shirt stuff was like for 40 year olds. I was disappointed. I guess I'm going to just have to suck it up and go to Old Navy or the Gap (maybe I can find something on sale there), which means going to the mall....ughhhh....we all have to make sarifices I guess......

I was having parking issues today when I got back from church. I just couldn't for the life of me parallel park so well. I think that I felt a bit of pressure because there were people in the car and they were trying to help me but I was also a bit distracted. So my car is partly on the curb as I write. I'm hoping that the car ahead of me will be gone by the time I leave for Christine's. This Asian man was washing his car while I was trying to manouever mine and apparantly at one point "he looked over at horror" as I tried to park. This is what Laura and Sarah said anyways. Glad I could be so entertaining.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like a psycho-stalker commenteing on all of your posts. So how come ya never answered my texts? Eh? Eh?

Anonymous said...

you're fired

LeashyLoo said...

I'm glad that you do comment...no one else does!

LeashyLoo said...

The texts.....well.....I was shoppin at the time...you know how it is....I can't believe you are firing me so quickly...please please give me 1 more chance...please...ppppllleeeaasse...PLEASE!!!!!??????

Anonymous said...

Your cubicle has already been cleared out. Sally starts today.

Anonymous said...

above comment was by me!

LeashyLoo said...

Tell Sally she better watch her back....I'll get even with her for stealing my job......mark my words.....

Anonymous said...

You're banned from the building. And Sally has a restraining order against you. I f you show your face I'm calling the cops.

LeashyLoo said...

fine i'm suing you then for firing me without a just cause...you asked for it

Anonymous said...

You CAN'T sue me. I have photos to prove what you did.