Sarah and Adriel are here. I don't think that ARchie and Izzy quite know what to make of Adriel...they both seem to be a little cautious around him. They seem to know that he makes noise but I don't think that they quite "get" what he is and why he doesn't seem to go anywhere when he is talking and moving around in his chair. Apparently Archie came up and sniffed Adriel and patted him with his paw but I think that Izzy is steering clear. They both like playing with the baby's soother though and his snowman - new toys...whoohoo! Funny cats. Something new that they enjoy is drinking water out of my glass. I know need to be careful where I put my water glass otherwise I'll soon here the lap lapping of Archie boldly helping himself.....they aren't dumb cats that's for sure!
Today I need to go and get some Christmas stuff done so I better go. It's noon and well....times a wasting.
2 comments:
Who are Adriel and Sarah? Kittens? Babies? Human adults? Dogs?
Sarah is Laura's sister and Adriel is her son. He's 6 months old....cute too
Post a Comment