I have a swollen tastebud on the tip of my tongue. It's annoying, for obvious reasons. How do tastebuds get swollen anyways? Jeez.
Well my first day of school went alright. We have only five people in our class, which is kind of nice but less than last year. We are having our classes in a highschool now instead of at the Vancouver School Board like last year. It's kind of weird to be in a highschool again and see all of the lockers and stuff. The toilet paper rolls in the ladies bathroom is super high for some strange reason and it is locked in place with a padlock - this leads me to assume that they have a problem with kids stealing them.......what for I don't know. Anyways it's weird. We were told that we are allowed to use some lockers if we want to store our stuff in if we bring our own lock. Uhhh.....no thanks....I did my time with highschool lockers and don't need to repeat it. At least lockers are big and a decent size like the ones that they had at NDSS....the ones at Dover Bay were so tiny - you could barely fit anything in them and my first year there Mr. Harris made me and Laine have our right beside each other...ughh....as if we didn't see each other enough at home and then we were forced to see each other at school too! (This was back in the times when weren't even friends so less contact with one another was better)
I have a major shelf to put together so I better get started. It's 8pm and time's a wastin'!
Hey I think that my swollen tastebud is receeding.....phew. By the way I'm getting soooo bored of eating the same things. Yes I need to cook new stuff but finding the time is soooo hard! I'll just have to deal I guess.
2 comments:
Actually.......... that would be a papilla NOT a tastebud ( but which contains approx. 50 tastebuds). (runs away and hides in nerdy shame)....
Thanks for the correction sister.........
Post a Comment