I've been home from work for the past couple of days because I haven't been feeling so well. For the past few months really my digestive system has been out of whack - pains in my chest, acid reflux and now for the past couple of days nausea after eating breakfast. Well I finally went to my doctor and he thinks that I may have an ulcer, which doesn't really surprise me. I go for an x-ray of my stomach and intestines etc. in a couple of weeks and then if there IS something wrong Dr. Haq will call me and if not, I should go in and see him anyways. I hope that something comes up in that x-ray so that I know what I am dealing with. Jeez!
I got a message from a girl on Facebook today who said the following:
"I honestly can't remember if I was nice or not (in highschool) but I always liked you"
It is pretty sad if one cannot remember whether or not they were nice in highschool - don't you think? Well anyways I do remember this girl and she was quite edgy and mean to a lot of people in highschool but she was always fairly decent to me I guess. I didn't really approach her that much though because she always seemed to have this huge chip in her shoulder. People change I guess.
I have been having some pretty disturbing dreams lately....about people chasing me and trying to kill me - not pleasant. Anyone out there a dreamologist or know anything about the sugnificance? I think that perhaps it is due to stress but it really sucks because it doesn't make for a very good sleep if you know what I mean.
2 comments:
What the? Who writes a message like that? What a loser! Who was it?
A girl name Carleen Franklin (I think) totally weird!
Post a Comment