So I went to Yulaina and Scott's place for Thanksgiving Dinner tonight. My contribution was a coleslaw -type salad with some Thai pepper dressing. (I got the idea to put this dressing with the slaw from the Earthsave thing that I went to last Saturday). We didn't have the traditional Thanksgiving dinner which was fine with me because I wasn't needing turkey and all of that "heavy" type of food and my sis doesn't eat it anyways so why would she cook it?
We had these little bean/lentil cake type things that Yulaina made and some taters that Scott cooks on the BBQ until it ran out of gas and my salad and some green salad and homemade salad dressing (not mine) and some dip for the bean cakes. It was soooooo tasty! Mmmmmm....mmmm....good! I really liked it. My sis and Scott are goood cooks! I love going over to their place! For dessert we had chocolate pumpkin pie with cashew whip on top. Laine thought that maybe the crust and the whip could have been sweeter but I thought that it was just perfect (and I'm not just saying that either). Yup, I had some great eat tonight. I'm glad that I got to spend thanksgiving with these guys and I'm glad that they are close by...yay!!! I love my sister!
Oh yeah, I got to talk to my ma tonight too and wish her a good Thanksgiving. I am really thankful for my family. I love them all so much.
2 comments:
Aw, thanks sister (gush, gush!)
You are welcome! It is true!!!! :)
Post a Comment