So lately I've been feeling pretty stressed. I can tell that I am stressed about work because I've been on edge and last night I dreamt that I was screaming at some of my students and that Irma, my practicum supervisor, just showed up out of nowhere to observe me and I wasn't prepared for her visit.
I guess I'm feeling stressed because I don't have my term plans completed and because I kind of feel like I don't know what I am doing and I want to do things right but I'm scared that I won't and because I know that I need to get going with the cultural curriculum but I feel so inadequate about giving the lessons etc. Ahhhhh....this stuff is hard. So, at the risk of appearing inadequate, I finally emailed Anita and asked to set up a meeting with her so that we could talk about some of this stuff. She's taught senior elementary before so perhaps she could give me some pointers.
Right now I am feeling kind of nauseous so I think that I'll try to get some work done and then go to bed. I hope that I'm not getting sick...there are so many kids at school with colds etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment